Saturday 8 July 2017

Eighth July, Two-Thousand-and-Seventeen; 19:38pm

Oh WOWW!!
It has been AGES since I last get into this blog, and I almost forgot that I actually do have a blog-post!
Indeed, from the last post until now, many things have happened. Back to where my last post was, I was still an immature individual and thought that my compassion for someone who does not have any feelings for me will turn back and look at me but I learnt my lesson. I moved on...

Things today is different and I hope that I have grown more. Maybe I did, in some aspects.

This year, a lot have happened; I quit my old job, decided to slowly look for a job but was blessed by God that I was offered a job before starting to look for one. I also brave myself to take up studying (though that is one of the reason why I want to be in this country!) again - yes, I have failed many times, and have retreated into my own shell and think that I may not be able to do anything and have been looking down on myself a lot. But travelling changed me a lot as well. I want to move forward and I want to learn more.

Thus my decision in taking up studying. What I really want to be is still far ahead of me. But I want to enjoy what is before me at the moment. I want to simply thank those who have supported me throughout these years, encouraging me to move forward, urging me to not lose sight of what I want to do and what I want to be - my family and my very close friends. You know who you are. Thank you for all these years support, prayers and words of encouragements, I can ever forget them nor am I going to...

Now, the journey really begins for me. For many that I have met throughout my years overseas and travelling, I met a lot of individuals, always saying the same thing as I have - trying to look for myself. I guess, I want to start somewhere. Not just still 'trying' but already on the right path.

Let's all continue to praise God, pray and continue to bless those around us as well...

Woohoo for the year,and let's hope to have many more journeys to come in this blog. Not just only this for this year!!

Have faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment